What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Helaimphora "Tequila" flower stald. Pics before I cut!

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
Hey guys. I just got this plant like yesterday (or maybe it was the day before? I can't remember.)

Here are pics of it's flower stalk before I cut it off.
DSC02290.jpg

DSC02289.jpg

Here's an H. heterodoxa x minor with a baby D. regia in the back ground. I just like the lighting. It took a beating when I got it as you can see from the old pitcher, but it's coming back.

DSC02294.jpg

honestly, I didn't realize that was a scape, I thought it to be just another pitcher. Why did you cut it?

Dang. That's somethin you don't see everyday. You'r doin the right thing cutting it off; it probably wouldn't produce seed and it would drain the plant's energy. Besides, sprouting the seed would be difficult too.

guess I'm the man! I did something right. Treat her right, Clint!

I will :) I cut it off because I don't have an interest in getting any tuning forks and draining a newly acquired plant.

very nice acquisition Clint...

(I know im a diff generation but errr ahhh hmmm charles manson for pres?.... back away from the bong dude LOL just teasin ya)

Av

Marilyn Manson lol

see diff generation LOL

Back