What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have CPs - Looking for Leather Stamp Tools

I have duplicates of many of my cps I can trade. I'm looking for leather stamp tools for my cub scout troop. I thought before I started purchasing them I would see if anyone had them tucked away in an attic and would like to trade them for cps.

PM me if you do. You can also look at my grow list.

Thanks, JoAnn

Dory has something...... I will ask what it is.

~~~Edit~~~

Looks like my imagination got carried away. :blush:

I have a tray of hundreds of spikes and studs for leather bracelets and jackets but unless you want to have a punk rock scout troop that's probably not the kinda leather stuff you're looking for! :D

HA HA! Wow swords, that paints a really funny image... how cool would that have been?! Maybe i would have actually liked it. My dad has a bunch of leather working stuff but even though he hasn't used it in years, I doubt he would be able to part so fully with his old hobby...

:D
(I couldn't find anything on goggle that matched my imagination of punk scouts otherwise I'd have posted a pic!)

I don't know what your budget is (nil since you're looking to trade?) but I always shopped locally at Tandy Leather Co. for my supplies and equiptment. They sell pre punched and precut kits that require no tools that scout troops/schools/etc can buy and do for cheap as well if you can get a few bucks out of the parents for the project. This is cool easy kit anyone can do and needs no extra tools: Scout Moccasins

Hi swords, I actually bought the scout moccasin kit for my son for Christmas.

I like Tandy a lot, but I need a bunch of tools that would run too much money. All the scouts need to be working on their project at the same time so they'll all need to be using one tool. 12 kids don't want to wait that long. So if I purchased a set of stamps with interchangeable heads, I still need to by 12 handles. ouch. I do look on ebay, but thought someone may have gotten out of the hobby, or had dull pieces that didn't suit their needs. Plus, I have too many plants.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. JoAnn

Back