What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
<span style='color:red'>Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!</span>

Make every day Valentine's Day and tell those important to you how much they mean to you. Don't take it for granted that you or they will be here to tell them tomorrow.

Much love to all the good people who make TerraForums such a great place!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ Feb. 14 2006,7:33)]<span style='color:red'>Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!</span>
Much love to all the good people who make TerraForums such a great place!
At the risk that you may not be talking about me.... I love you too.
smile_r_32.gif

Awwwwwwww...of course I'm talking about you. And I'm surprised I got a kiss since I haven't been able to finish your sig-thingy yet...
confused.gif
But I'll take it!
biggrin.gif

Wheeee!!!
Hopefully, at the very least, everyone can eat some sweet chocolate, and don't forget to tell yer plants that they are ALL special to you!!!

And PAK, whatever you do, DON'T go to that fondue restaurant today!!!!!

Valentines Day and im sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think its strep...
smile_h_32.gif
"all the girls out there will have to live without me"
smile_n_32.gif

Happy day
smile_m_32.gif
, hope i get a plant from present from some1
smile_n_32.gif

Hey Carl...I dunno....the fondue restaurant might be JUST the thing for Valentine's Day.
smile_m_32.gif
But I don't think that works too well when you go by yourself...
confused.gif
lol

And I did forget the plants. Don't forget to spread love to the plants so they grow strong and healthy.
smile.gif

Now where's my chocolate?

Happy V day everyone!
smile_r_32.gif

And Happy Valentine's Day to ya'll!
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Awwwwwwww...of course I'm talking about you.

smile_h_32.gif

I thought you were talking about me.. I guess you can forget about what I was about to send you.

Happy Valentine's everybody!
smile.gif

Happy Valentine's Day!

It's a sucky Valentine's Day for me, because I can't be with my girlfriend. I have to wait until the weekend
smile_h_32.gif

word of advice: Nobody likes hearing Happy V-D day :p

I think someone got a little too excited....

dontaskweb.jpg

Yeah, this was my VFT, and no, I didn't do this on purpose. It just happened. I knew they always had a thing for each other.
smile_r_32.gif

-Ben

aww young CP love
smile.gif

Nothing says I love you like the mixing of digestive enzymes after you've been bitten and sealed. Hope you all had a great one.

Zac

Wow kewl pic, can i take it, i will put it your name if you want, please it will make my page rank up!, it will be in the growing venus fly trap in terrarium org page, XD.

I gave my VFT a kiss today
smile.gif

I think I am going post this every year...
smile_n_32.gif
 And I love you all!

sethos_heart2_rs.jpg

Cindy, that was sweet! As my dial up connection was slowly opening the picture, I couldn't help but think it was going to be a picture of your patented butterworts with heart-shaped, thawed bloodworms.
smile_m_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Back