What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Thanksgiving!

• Thread starter Capensis
  • Start date
10645_Happy%20Thanksgiving.jpg

Hope you all have a good one. :)

yep, Happy Turkey Day! Hope you all have a chance to enjoy family. Or at least get together with them :blush: heh

Here are some crappy flowers my kids wanted to pick up for the wife... I spruced them up a tad with a few of my still lasting Sarrs.
Andrew

1126090947.jpg

Happy thanksgiving!

yep, Happy Turkey Day! Hope you all have a chance to enjoy family. Or at least get together with them :blush: heh

Here are some crappy flowers my kids wanted to pick up for the wife... I spruced them up a tad with a few of my still lasting Sarrs.
Andrew

Crappy because they don't eat bugs right? :-D What is the bronze-colored pitcher in your bouquet? Happy turkey day!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Eh, I'm jut not too happy with them :p I generally don't buy flowers but when I do I get them from a florist... The bronze one on the right is S. rubra subsp. wherryi I love the long lids of rubra :) There is one hiding pretty well at 6 oclock too. I didn't realize it was blending so well :p

Andrew

Back