What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday to:

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
Happy Birthday, Andrew! Too bad I didn't have computer access in my brief stay in Tucson.
mad.gif

Happy Birthday Adnedarn!

Oh no, for some reason when I woke up this morning, I knew it was going to be a bad day.

Happy bday

Happy Birthday, happy birthday, happy, happy, happy happy......
smile_n_32.gif

Happy birthday!

Jerry

Happy B-day Andrew.. hope you have a great day!!

Happy birthday!
smile.gif
Many happy returns.

Happy birthday! Hope you have a great one!

Happy Birthday Andrew. Hope you have a great day and get lotsa new plants!

happy birthday!!
smile.gif

Hope you're having a great day, because it IS a great day!!!The world is a little better for your parents lovin'...many happy returns of the day my friend.

happy b-day

"I hope you are sucked into a time crunching worm hole in which you never age"
-gandhi, just kidding!

Welp the day is over!! Started out waking up with the kid at 6.30 am. So my pregnant wife (*gasp!!* most of you didn't know she's pregnant! Those visiting this will now know! (due around Nov 15th! everything is going perfect BTW)) could sleep. Then I did the dishes, cleaned the ferrets cage, made my wife breakfast... Went to my parents and tuned the amps to the new sub/enclosure I installed last night in my truck *boom boom!!!* (sounds good!) then hung out did nothing, wife came home I made dinner, wife went back to work, brother & family showed up with my gift.... A new holdster for my hand gun (Springfield XD.40) it's really neat, has a button release instead of a strap or no retention device at all.. So I loaded a magazine with my practice "fake" ammo, and been practicing drawing it... It's comfie!!! hehe... Now I await my wife so we can go to bed. Ahhhh... what a fairly typical day.
smile_n_32.gif

Thanks again for the great wishes!!!
Andrew

PS. maybe i'll share some pictures of my custom sub box if anyone is interested :-D

I'd like to see the sub box!

Jerry

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww...dang it! Why couldn't you have a birthday during the week??
confused.gif
I wasn't on the computer all weekend...so I missed it.
smile_h_32.gif

Well, here's wishing you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Apply it either to this past one, or the next one.
biggrin.gif

You are a great guy and do a lot for the forums so I hope this year ahead brings great things for you...including a new baby hopefully born on MY birthday (Nov. 12th).

Wooooooohooooooooo Dandy's gettin' older!
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ July 31 2006,7:05)]Wooooooohooooooooo Dandy's gettin' older!
smile_n_32.gif
I just hope I can age half as gracefully as you have :-D

[b said:
Quote[/b] (adnedarn @ July 30 2006,12:57)]Then I did the dishes, cleaned the ferrets cage, made my wife breakfast...  Went to my parents and tuned the amps to the new sub/enclosure I installed last night in my truck *boom boom!!!* (sounds good!) then hung out did nothing, wife came home I made dinner, wife went back to work, brother & family showed up with my gift....
The wife has you trained well I see. Doing work on your birthday?  She should write a book and publish it. I guarantee it will be a NY best seller.
smile_m_32.gif
"How to get your husband to work on his birthday"

Happy Belated Birthday. Congrats on becoming a dad again!  
smile.gif
You sound like a great dad.

adnedarn! DO DA BANG BANG BOOGIE!!

Back