What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday rattler_mt!

• Thread starter Travis
  • Start date
Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day filled with friends, family, and food. You are almost at the point were they do not have enough room for all the candles.
wink.gif.gif

O' by the way, you should get a discount on your auto insurance now that you are at the age of 25.

Happy Birthday!
jestera.gif

Happy bday dude!

thanks guys....................

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]you should get a discount on your auto insurance now that you are at the age of 25

not really the wife collects speeding tickets like they are baseball cards
tounge.gif

Whoo Hoo ! Happy B-day !

Happy Birthday, Sheridan!

Hope you have a great day!
smile.gif

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday! May none of your topics be hijacked for the rest of the year
laugh.gif
. Someday when I'm tired of being 18, I'll try 25 again.

lol theres wishful thinking.........besides some of the time the direction that the topic takes is more interesting than what it was originally about.............

so much for getting through my birthday unscathed........managed to crush the tip of my left index finger in one of our staplers(long story) and it ripped open and crushed some of the meat...........what worries me most is it actualy didnt hurt that bad and didnt bleed much but it looks like hell........think im going to have another numb spot on my left hand.......already cant feel anything at the base of my left thumb due to the slip of a knife a few years ago........

Hey there Sherudan.
Hope you had a gr8 BD. careful with sharp objects.LOL
Lois

Happy birthday, man.

-Ben

Happy Birthday to the King of Montana Sapphires!
biggrin.gif

Sorry to hear about the finger...owie! But I hope the rest of the day was great.
smile.gif
Maybe AARP will send you a birthday card.
tounge.gif

Have a wonderful year ahead!
woot.gif
banana2.gif

Happy birthday!
woot.gif

Jerry

Happy birthday dude!

im a lttle late, but hope you had a great birthday

Happy Birthday, Sheridan! (again)

Happy Birthday buddy! Don't use a shotgun on the piñata - it is faster, but birdshot gets stuck in the Laffy Taffy.
~Joe

Hope ya enjoyed yourself! :)

Back