What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hamata Finally

• Thread starter CN
  • Start date
  • Tags
    hamata

CN

BANNED
i have finally gotten a N. Hamata i am on cloud 9 an havent taken my eyes of this lil guy yet lol. :p
so with out further due here is my N. Hamata clone 2 from Nepenthes101. Thank you for such a dream come true for me .
i have waited a year for one of these.

Picture213-5.jpg

Picture214-5.jpg

Picture215-2.jpg

Congrats CN! I know you've wanted this for a while. :)

I sure have an really i couldnt well lets just say i am very pleased Nepenthes101 was a pleasure to deal with he gave great communication . an i can not wait to buy another plant from this guy i havent seen anyone pack a plant quite like he does (great)

Daren

Congrats! I too just got one and am loving every second of it!

Congrats!!! Be careful though,these little guys don't like drops in humidity unless they are acclimated...for some reason my wistuba clone (that I traded off some time ago to maxposwillo, had paper thin leaves compared to my seedgrown BE plant.

ya i did notice this issue last night an was freaking out about it lol . so at about 4am i went to look at it an the lids were starting to lift up i was releived as i am still .....hahahaha

Good to hear...once that plant gets some size to it, they are great candidates for the windowsill. I wonder how my seedgrown plant is going to do out in my greenhouse...so far the plants seem to like it.

just dont accidently water it with beer :p

Wow, that´s a great looking hamata, and big compared to what people usually get.

Wow, your plant is looking great, I am glad that it arrived to you, and in such great shape, I was very worried about how well it was going to arrive to you. I am so glad to see how well it is doing for you.
Take care my friend and happy growing.

Back