What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Haapy b-day jimscott!

*Barracuda_45*

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama
smile_n_32.gif
HAPPY B-DAY Jim!!! Hey you aint supose to be older than me geesh.. LOL!!!! But im catching up to you quickly..
smile_m_32.gif
Now wheres my wheelchair and dentures, did you steel my bed pan??
smile_n_32.gif
I think i need another box of Depends, wana barrow some Jim...
smile_m_32.gif
smilie4.gif
J/K!!! I hope you have a super fantastic day bud...
smile.gif

smile_k_ani_32.gif
Jim, your info says your birthday is on the 4th- it's still the 3rd here (albeit not for very much longer) but happy birthday!! Hope you have a great birthday completely devoid of "capensis" *ahem* or cobra lilly jokes!
smile_n_32.gif
Don't try too hard to blow out your candels, otherwise Barracuda will have to hook you up with some depends!
Happy birthday!
smile.gif

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a good day.
-Nick

Yesterday Joe and today Jim. No wonder it's been such a bad week.
confused.gif

Happy Birthday dude.

LOL yeah, hope the windowsill D.capensis is still looking good Bro...
Funny thing, it's my wife B-day today as well, no wonder we get along, I'm used to dealing with Nov. 4-th-ites
biggrin.gif

Nice day up here,too,for your anniversaire (little french for ya too)

Happy Birthday Scott!
What kind of crazy experiments are you going to try today!
smile_n_32.gif

Happy Birthday Scott. Have a good one

Zac

smile_k_ani_32.gif
Oh My!! I just noticed i spelt Happy wrong in the title to this thread, now see what happens to us Jim when we get old, we cant even spell anymore..
smile_n_32.gif
Now wheres my bifocals. Geesh..
smile_l_32.gif
Did ya get any new plants for your B-Day Jim??

Now how did you manage to avoid your name showing up in the birthday list at the bottom of the page?? Trying to be tricksey are we??
smile_l_32.gif

Well, yer busted! HAPPY BIRTHDAY fellow Scorpio!!! If you try a little harder, you might catch up to me.
biggrin.gif

I hope you have a great day. You can celebrate all weekend. You and Joe should have gotten together and partied.
smile.gif

happy birthday Jim, have fun.

Hey man happy 18th hope it's a good one. Wait I thought you were 18 last year
birthday.gif
wack.gif

I feel like Ey-ore: "Thanks for noticing".

Yeah, if ya count the rings, it comes to 48. But inside I'm 18, and holding steady. Love the teasin'!
smile.gif

I love Eyore. One of my favorite Pooh stories was Eyore's birthday. Winnie the Pooh was giving him a pot of honey...Piglet was giving him a big balloon. Winnie ate all the honey and Piglet popped the balloon. But Eyore made the best of it picking up the balloon shred and putting it in the empty honey jar.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ Nov. 04 2005,3:46)]I love Eyore. One of my favorite Pooh stories was Eyore's birthday. Winnie the Pooh was giving him a pot of honey...Piglet was giving him a big balloon. Winnie ate all the honey and Piglet popped the balloon. But Eyore made the best of it picking up the balloon shred and putting it in the empty honey jar.
smile.gif
Sounds like my whole life.
smile_h_32.gif

Happy b-day jim.

I'll do a little more teasing (all in good fun).....

If the number of CPs in your collection matched the number of years you've been alive, you'd have to open several greenhouses!
smile_m_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

WOOHOO, Happy Birthday. Go out and have yourself a good old time.

Happy Birthday Jim!!
biggrin.gif

Jerry

Happy Birthday! Enjoy!

~ Brett

Back