What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

growth supliment

Indigo

Learning How To Multiply
well few days ago i have a high school reunion and everyone there r like 5.10F to 6.2F and i m only 5.6 =[ i m 20 y/o right now many of u might say "you can;t grow taller anymore" etc stuff but is this really true? after 20 and stop? i was search on the web. i saw those growth supliment out there i think its just a scam but i just desperately need to grow loll. even just 1 inch is good enough for me. have anyone here try those product? do they really work? suggestion please?

thanks alot :blush:

People grow differently.

its just in your genes dude
suppliments wont do crap hahahaha
both my parents are tall, my entire family is tall for that matter...im going on 6'6" :|

I'm 21 and i'm 5'8'' so i can sort of understand where you're coming from. Growth hormones or supplements arent really the way to go. Around 16-18 your growth plates begin to ossify which is why we no longer can grow. I would look into these hormones rather then the treatments as MANY MANY time they have severe consequences. There's a method for 'small people' where they break their legs and increase the distance between the "fissure to be" every so often so that bone fills in the gap. They can gain a few inches this way. I wouldnt recommend that either though. Personally I would just enjoy life whether you're 9ft tall or 4ft tall.

My roomate is 22 and 5' 4'' and we both can do anything a 6ft person can do. Now i cant dunk a basketball but that's why I swim :p

>.< it can;t be..... i won't accept it !! i will do everything i can to grow without the (beep) supliment.!!! gotta have hope.

Im 5'8 :/ As i said, People grow differently, there is nothing you can do unless you pay someone to alter your chromosones.

Im 5'8 :/ As i said, People grow differently, there is nothing you can do unless you pay someone to alter your chromosones.

errr no injection please. to take pill already worse enough loll. i rarely take any vitamin pill. i think thats y? but i will just keep on exercising if i don;t grow don;t matter just gonna train my body stronger is ok too.

edit: even thought i m 20 i think i m still young, in america people get mustache at age 17 o-o i m 20 and i don't have mustacge yet lollll. maybe asian grow later? loll

thank you everyone =]

I am 15 and 5'6". Don't worry, short people look intelligent, all you need are glasses and a good hair cut! Oh, and a very short date. Besides, only plants have growth hormones that work. :water:

who cares how tall you are?

is this a self confidence issue?

height doesn't really stop you from much, the best point guard in the country ( in my opinion ) is only 5'9'' for NCAA basketball...

he's going to go to the NBA and his height isnt stopping him... If he can do that without being tall... I doubt you can really come up with a valid reason as to why you'd go to such length's to only gain an inch or two.

the grass is always greener...

My oldest brother is 6'3 and my next oldest brother is 6'6. I'm the youngest so I always knew that I was going to be tall. I wore a size 13 shoe when I was 14 years old. I always thought I would at least be as tall as my oldest brother.

Funny thing is, I stopped growing at 5'11 1/2. I ended up to be the short one out of the family.

You just have to learn to accept it and enjoy your life. Height means nothing.

at 20 your bones are prolly pretty well done growing......i put on alot of muscle mass after high school due to a job hauling furniture and appliances but i dont know of any classmates that have grown taller after high school........some ppl are just short.....hell im 6'1" and if yah put me next to any of my mom's siblings or my grandfather when he was alive and im the short one :D

My dad didn't stop growing until he was 28...

But really, don't worry about it. Yes, it's a cliche but... just be completely fine with who you are.

Confidence is waaay more important than height.

indigo iam with you i want to be tall(and i am for my age 15 and iam 5'11) but i dont think you can make your self taller its in your genes.

Back