What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Czech republic :)

Hello everyone :)

My name is Mirek and I'm from Czech republic. I've been growing CPs for about two years, mostly VFTs like almost everybody :D I haven't thoroughly checked the whole forums, so I don't know whether you have such section here or not, but I have a pet leopard gecko as well :) He is about 7 months old and weights as much as an adult (12mo), so I guess he might have some giant genes. His name is Mr. Spanky and I just took a fresh photo of him (yeah, I woke him up so he looks a bit mad :D ). I study tourism in Prague. And, on that matter, I would like to ask you if you would kindly fill out this really quick questionnaire for my bachelor thesis, which is about national parks in the southeast of the USA.. I guess you guys might like it :) It's completely anonymous and takes less than a minute to fill it out. Thanks in advance, it's very important to me :) https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1YqXtEEid4nU2MNCqBbaepD3X0kpvYWYACeMCr6GXO4w/viewform?c=0&w=1

Last edited:
Welcome! There is a reptile section :) I recently got my son a Crested Gecko which is posted there in fact.
On your survey, are questions 3 to the end only about SE USA or does it cover any visits to national parks? I have visited parks, but none in that area.
Andrew

I apologize for that. In the first question I ask in general. Then I focus from the second to sixth question on the SE parks and the rest is about parks in general again. Thanks for filling it out. :)

That's great, gecko's are awesome. I'll make sure to take a look at it :) I was thinking about a crested gecko as well, but then I decided that leopard gecko is less likely to run away :D

Welcome to TF!

Back