What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GoodSearch.com!

Trapper7

Loves VFT's!
I just heard about this place on tv. It's just like Google, but everytime you search for something on Goodsearch.com a penny goes to your favorite charity! It's not much but it's better than nothing! Plus it's totally free to use! You can chose from A LOT of charities, from aspca's to diabetes or schools! If you want to know more about it, go to this link and watch the clip :-D

http://www.myfoxwghp.com/myfox/page...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=4.4.1

I think this is a great thing to do. I'm going to do all my internet searches on Goodsearch.com from now on :-D

Last edited:
Oh wow, I have never heard of this website before. This is a very good and generous thing for them to do, and from now on, instead of google or msn, I will be using it. Thank you for letting me know about it.

Great! I'm glad I converted you :p

neat place! going to the ASPCA

Just so you guys know, users have to access the advertisements included in search results (such as the ones listed on the sidebar) in order for the advertiser to generate the revenue which is split to charities.

There's a lot of suspicion about with these new charitable search engines that have been popping up the last 2 years. And as you've heard before, "if it sounds too good to be true.."

Well, I'm still going to do it :) That's where my pennies are going too glider14 :-D

American Diabetes Association!

xvart.

Right on! I'm glad some of you are using it :)

Back