What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

good news!!!!!!!

just got a call from the bank. we got the loan, so as long as the house appraises for what we offered we are good to go and will start moving in on the 24th.

going to have to find some Sarrs for a bog........hmmmmmmmmmm

well the whole yard needs to be redone, its all packed clay and weeds. just doing the front yard and a veggie garden this year. next year ill tackle the backyard where the pond and actual bog will be. prolly just do a swiming pool type bog this year

Score! Congratulations!

I'm going through some potential yard renovations, so I'll be watching for ideas you come up with for your new yard.
smile.gif

lol, front yard is on the north side of the house,a lawn with a flower bed running the length of the house. plants in the flower garden will probably be bleeding hearts, ostrich ferns(if i can get them to grow) monkshood and hostas.

the backyard when i get to it will be interesting as there will be zero lawn. takes up to much water and i would rather do my own thing, pond, bog, veggie garden, flower gardens and gravel paths and such.

congratulations!!!

i am tired of the apartment thing and hope we can get a house sometime within the next couple of years.

your backyard sounds like something i would like. i don't do yardwork so i really don't want a lawn.

Back