What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good faith giveaway...$20

I am a really new TF member still trying to learn how to navigate the forum and read the rules and regulations. Not a "thank you" member yet. I have entered a few giveaways. I don't want to be thought of as someone who just pops on to enter giveaways so I am starting one of my own today. I don't have any plants or seeds yet, so my giveaway is cold hard cash. $20. You may not be able to buy a n.hamata but every little bit helps. I guess the only requirement is that you have a PayPal account for the prize transfer. I will do a random drawing in 1 week... Enter in the usual numbered fashion by cutting and pasting to add your name to the list. Good luck everyone.

1. HeliamWalnut dude you are not a giveaway popper. ;)

Nice idea viking. Want some aquatics? PM if so.

1. HeliamWalnut
2. Acro
3. raccoon city

1. HeliamWalnut
2. Acro
3. raccoon city
4. AnIsleAteHer - if I win, ill send you some goodies

1. HeliamWalnut
2. Acro
3. raccoon city
5. DragonsEye - Interesting giveaway. :)

Think of it like a $20 gift card to the CP store of your choice...

1. HeliamWalnut
2. Acro
3. raccoon city
5. DragonsEye - Interesting giveaway.
6. WolframOmega - Very cool.

1. HeliamWalnut
2. Acro
3. raccoon city
7. SgtSarracenia

1. HeliamWalnut
2. Acro
3. raccoon city
7. SgtSarracenia
8. Sashoke - Cool idea for a giveaway!

1. HeliamWalnut
2. Acro
3. raccoon city
7. SgtSarracenia
8. Sashoke - Cool idea for a giveaway!
9. ErrorEN - Neato!

Bonus...No charge for shipping

Viking - :-)) Love this approach! Too bad most of my stuff is near dormant, I'd send you some temperate CPs just because, ha.

Send me a "reminder" PM in spring :D I'm serious.

Interesting giveaway Viking!
However I have to ask . . . with a list like this: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/grow-list/139961-viking-grow-list.html, how do you not have seeds, flower stalk cuttings, or leaf pulls to give away? I am confused. :p

Some people would prefer to not part with the plants that they have grown until they have extras and feel comfortable in a community.

I happen to know that this particular member is active and very generous on another forum. :-D

Thanks DJ57. and pearldiver for your kind and generous offers for plants.. Are you entering the giveaway?

Last edited:
Thanks DJ57. and pearldiver for your kind and generous offers for plants.. Are you entering the giveaway?

No, just leaving a comment :-D

Back