What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gnat problem lowered by 5%

upper

Capensis Killer
my recovering adelae just took on 2 minute next to my plants..... TWO MINUTE it caught 7 fungus gnats, 4 on one of the leaf, and 2 on another and 1 on another.... it took like 5% of overall gnats problem i have.
here's some pics of the gnats

turns out one got away ><, but its in a closed mini greenhouse, there wont be anywhere to go... except in the peat moss..... which is good i guess?

turns out one got away ><, but its in a closed mini greenhouse, there wont be anywhere to go... except in the peat moss..... which is good i guess?

Not if it lays eggs! Put one quarter of a "mosquito dunk in your water can/bottles. It'll kill the larvae.

actually, i think one of it laid egg while its stuck on the dew.... white little ball right next to it.
and it caught the missing one.

omg, the egg is gone, i think its a flying gnats now. and on one of the leaf, theres a white fuzzy stuff on it, what is it?!?!??! :(

Back