What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Giant bullfrog

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
Thanks to Tropical storm Tammy, it's been raining here for 3 days and it looks like it's going to keep raining until Monday. Needless to say, all the ditches are flooding. I guess this causes a lot of animals that normaly wouldn't leave the ditches to look for dryer areas.
This morning I saw something on the road laying on it's back. It looked almost like a tiny baby. It was laying between the white line and the grass. I knew it was a from but I couldn't believe that it was that big.
I turned around and picked it up and put it in a to go container from a resturant. Then I continued to work took it to work so I could get some pics of it.

I walked into work, with the togo container and walked up to my coworkers and asked if they would like a doughnut. Of course they did. I opened the container and you should have seen their faces when the saw the giant frog.

Well here are the pics.

26882558O898967125.jpg

26882532O890727728.jpg

26882545O324698585.jpg

If I streached his legs all the way out it would be easy be over 13 inches.

26882469O962177247.jpg

Here are two of my coworkers.

26882522O347309247.jpg

woah look at the size of its mouth

Yeah, I know, but my coworker is really touchy when you talk about how big his mouth is.

and the frog is big too~
smile_m_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

No it's not hurt. It's dead.

It's cool how they stand up so life like when they're dead.  Oh well, dead electricians don't have to worry about being zapped, right?  You just have to worry that they'll come back to life Herr Doktor Frankenstein!  
smile_n_32.gif

P.S.  The frog on the left in the red shirt looks gravid.

PSS--Are those some kind of TONGS in his hand??

Ozzy...I am glad I don't live near you.
confused.gif

Thats sad its dead. How could a frog drownd? Or maybe when it saw you coming it said "There is that guy that with the snake tongs!" and died on the spot.

Give my condolences to your coworkers...
confused.gif

Pretty big sucker...but if you're going for the full size you'd have to find one with a SL of 2 inches longer than it is!

Back