What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gardening Vlog

• Thread starter thez_yo
  • Start date
next one's up!

I'm curious how the paper pot maker thingie works out for you.
hey, it actually went ok! They don't look 'solid' but I can see how when they're filled with dirt/soil they'll probably hold their form in the tubs I put them in.

IMG_1799.jpg
IMG_1801.jpg

Oohhh I see how it works, interesting!

Next one with a lil blurb at the end on the pots

Last edited by a moderator:
You used both URL and MEDIA tags to post the video on accident so it didn't show. I fixed it and deleted the extra post. :)
Also- Good luck with the builder/next door situation... Hope you can figure something out. Shame to see all those big houses popping up around you.

Last edited:
You used both URL and MEDIA tags to post the video on accident so it didn't show. I fixed it and deleted the extra post. :)
Also- Good luck with the builder/next door situation... Hope you can figure something out. Shame to see all those big houses popping up around you.
Something strange happened where I put the open and close tags in and then pasted in the youtube reference, and it didn't automagically happen. When I put in the open tag first, then paste the youtube reference, then the close tag it works. It's fine, I just guess it's an order of operations dependent thing lol

And thanks, yeah, I'm not excited to be in the concrete jungle again. I moved here expressly not to be... guess you can't stop progress.

Oh I guess I was rambly this week - the part about dripping water through the taps when I was showing off the lantern was about wearing gloves while filling the oil so I wouldn't have to wash my hands after, so I didn't have to turn the tap on and really run the water so more was left to keep the water circulating.

Next one's done, happy new year!

Next one's up

Next one, it's a little bit shorter

Hopefully this shows up - embedding videos has been strange here lately (oh good it worked - gotta caps the MEDIA tag)

Next one fresh off the press!

Next one... little shorter because I'm sick :(

Next vlog!

Next one!

A lot going on outside right now!

Next one's up!

I'm so ready for spring! Looks like your garden is too. :)

Back