What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny plant Fiancee ran across years ago

• Thread starter Kate
  • Start date
I want some cats claw. I know were Giles is. Hey pondboy do you think you could dig me up a plant?

No,unfortunately they do not transplant (at least they haven`t for me),and they didn`t set seed this year either sorry
sad.gif
.I`d send you some if I could.

Darn it!!! Darn it!!! Darn it!!! Hey do you think it will reproduce from cuttings?
confused.gif

Again thanks for trying but nope, still not the one... keep the suggestions comming, I am still stumped.

It sounds a lot like a sensitive plant (mimosa sp.) I used to have a huge one that looks exactly how you described it. The branches don't curl, however, only the leaves on the spot that was touched.

This sounds out there but maybe it was an overly mutated drosera with thorns. X_X

Could it perhaps be a mutant of a plant spcies we're looking at? Like, you get some drosera that have sticky tentacles on their flowers, perhaps this is also a mutant?

Back