What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frog and Toad Enthusiast!

• Thread starter PA Woods
  • Start date
Hello everyone!
I am actually a frog and toad enthusiast but I also recognize that plants are essential to their lives! I am focused on the native frogs and toads of Pennsylvania and my goal is to make people care about our native species.

I have some really cool animals and enclosures all with only live plants.

My native enclosures only contain native plants that can be grown in my state and I have some exotic plants as well in with exotic animals.

I am going through a reset with many enclosures so 3 out of my 5 are not even built yet but I will finish two by the beginning of fall. I would like to share with you the journey of my ecosystems and show their lives as they unfold. You can checkout my YouTube Channel and see the new project I'm working on as well!

Checkout the trailer for Kingdoms!

https://youtu.be/g9xYq21QdNk

I look forward to meeting new people and having great discussions!

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Welcome! I have always loved frogs, toads and snakes in my new england climate. I am the guy who searches the lawn in front of the mower and when i see a hop or slither shut off the engine and rescue the little guy XD

looking forward to seeing your enclosures :biggrin-new:

:welcome: 'Nice looking enclosures and inhabitants. I have always liked skinks and those are big guys! Is Max a White's tree frog?

:welcome: 'Nice looking enclosures and inhabitants. I have always liked skinks and those are big guys! Is Max a White's tree frog?
Yes she is and I am not a big fan of insects but some are okay. The ones that don't bite are the best so I keep Millipedes and Snails. They help clean up my enclosures too! I I'm going to be creating a series focusing on both of these enclosures and the animals that live in them

Welcome! I have always loved frogs, toads and snakes in my new england climate. I am the guy who searches the lawn in front of the mower and when i see a hop or slither shut off the engine and rescue the little guy XD

looking forward to seeing your enclosures :biggrin-new:
That makes me happy that you try to watch out for the frogs and toads there are so many people who don't care and that's why I made a YouTube channel to try and help change people's mindset

I am a gardener and welcome any and all beneficial creatures :) I used to put out clay pots as toad houses but now have so many large hostas in the garden beds that i think the shaded moist environment under them is ideal for toads already!

Back