What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frithia pulchra giveaway!

Up for give away is one small offset of Frithia pulchra. This is one of the mesembs, the only member of the monotypic genus Frithia. It's a summer grower, purple flowers. Needs acidic conditions and extremely well draining media.This portion broke off when I was unpotting it. I just bought this at Home Depot, it is not from my private collection. So, although I see no signs of fungus, pests, or their damage, be sure to quarantine this plant for cautions sake. Shipping is on me.

This will be done by random number generator.
The winner will be chosen on November 5th. Good luck!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
1. Subrosa - Yeah, I have the bug!

1. Subrosa - Yeah, I have the bug!
2. theplantman been looking for this for a while--mesagarden doesn't carry seeds! Thank you!!

And the winner is: SubRosa! Message me your shipping information and I'll get this out right away.

Wow congrats to the winner! Looks like i missed out on a mesemb I've been hoping to give a shot growing for some time! Congrats!

Pm sent. Thanks so very much, can't wait!

Plant received, in excellent condition. Thank you sir!

Back