What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FREE $20 to buy CPS! Great time to BUY and LIST in the classifieds!

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Hello! A change has happened to the classifieds system today which gives $20 credit to all new users of the system... so register now, and buy a new plant! If you have extras to sell, this is a great time to get them listed so people have something to spend their fresh $20 credit on!

If you're already a member, and have a friend you think would be interested in joining in on the fun, refer them and YOU get $20 ALSO! Yes, give $20 and get $20... win win ;) Sigh into your account and look for the referral link in the upper right corner to get your URL.

NOTE: This is a TEST and may or may not keep this feature pending member participation in the coming days, so hop to it!

Current TerraForums.com member listings: TerraForums for Sale

Andrew

Signed up with your link and can't figure out how to get that $20 credit. :help:

The email simply said :
New: A referral program gives a $20 marketplace credit to existing members for inviting friends who make a purchase. The invitee gets a $20 credit upon registration.

We may or may not keep this feature pending member participation in the coming days.

and on the site it says:
Friends register with your link below
New accounts start with $20 credit
You get $20 credit after their 1st purchase

So if you registered with the link above, the credit should be on your account. Maybe you don't see it till you add an item to your cart or head toward checkout it will show up? I can't claim one, so I can't do it and figure it out for you. :-\

I don't see anywhere on the site to view a credit balance, other than seeing how much you've earned from referrals.

Hey Matt,

Thanks for writing in and bringing this to my attention! I have forwarded this issue to the rest of the team to investigate why it's not showing up for some members.

In the meantime, go ahead and buy the item. We'll transfer you the applied credit via PayPal if you reach out to us afterward and provide us with the order #.

Let me know if you have any additional questions or if there is anything else I can do for you. Welcome to Panjo!

Warm Regards,
Brian at Panjo Support

Hey everyone,

This is Brian from the Panjo support team. Thank you to all those who referred new members and welcome everyone who just joined!

I'm very glad Matt brought this to our attention. The team is currently working on investigating why the credit isn't showing up for some members.

I just wanted to follow-up with everyone to confirm that the test for this referral program is indeed working. Our database is successfully tracking the Panjo credits people have earned through referring others who have made a purchase and has also kept track of and granted the $20 Panjo Credit to those who have registered under a referral code. In the meantime, go ahead and buy the item. We'll transfer you the applied credit via PayPal if you reach out to us afterward with the Panjo Order #. If you have any additional questions or if there is anything I can help you with, feel free to reach me at support@panjo.com.

Best,
Brian at Panjo Support

*bump*

I'm guessing this promotion/special offer is still valid if not we should close the thread :p

Back