What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forgotten pot of succulents

I don't know how long these have been sitting around outside(possible years), but I found em yesterday. Anyone know what they are?

2255966878_4ffbb2357b_b.jpg

2255966320_420ff7d6ff_b.jpg

???

They're looking good.

Hen and chicks (Sempervivem tectorum)
Zebra plant (Haworthia attenuata)
Sedum sp?

Thanks a bunch! The first is definately a Sempervivum sp, though I don't know if tectorum is the right species? Probably best just to label it Sempervivum sp. for now.

Wow, your Semps are beautiful! I have a small pup that looks very similar to yours. I acquired it during the winter and it has shown little growth. Hopefully, it'll color up like yours this season!

Very nice pot! A forgotten treasure indeed! :-O

You realize of course, that if you try to take care of them "properly" now, they will die? :-O

If anyone is interested in some of the semp runners, shoot me a PM. They're taking over the pot, so I want to give away or possibly trade some of them off. I've potted up four of them already, but I can take more. I'll post up some updated pics as soon as my camera decides to show itself. :)

Here's what they look like all potted up in 3 inch pots.

2394278604_61b118923b_b.jpg

Why did you replant them?

Ah, the resilience of neglected succulents<3

Yeah, I needed to separate some because I could barely see the aloe anymore. :(
Still got plenty, PM me if any of you want one. :)

Oh, BTW, do the semps flower?

Some of the semps grew straight up about a foot tall and are in full bloom. Should I expect to see some seed pods soon? I'll get some pics up soon, the flowers are surprisingly cool looking.:0o:

My mother-in-law gave me Hen and Chicks in 4" pot few weeks ago. Do you know what's happening??? I killed it by overwater! :eek: Don't tell my mother-in-law. :angel: I went to grocery stores and looked for other Hen and Chicks. Unfortunately, they don't have any. :down:

Your Hen and Chicks and other succulents look very healthy. Why don't you put your Hen and Chicks in a strawberry pot (jar)? It will be very nice look.

beautyreddragon, I could mail you Hen and Chicks. My stepmom has a shitload, lol.

Back