What's new

Forgotten pot of succulents

I don't know how long these have been sitting around outside(possible years), but I found em yesterday. Anyone know what they are?

2255966878_4ffbb2357b_b.jpg

2255966320_420ff7d6ff_b.jpg

???

joossa

Aklys
Wow, your Semps are beautiful! I have a small pup that looks very similar to yours. I acquired it during the winter and it has shown little growth. Hopefully, it'll color up like yours this season!

Very nice pot! A forgotten treasure indeed! :-O

If anyone is interested in some of the semp runners, shoot me a PM. They're taking over the pot, so I want to give away or possibly trade some of them off. I've potted up four of them already, but I can take more. I'll post up some updated pics as soon as my camera decides to show itself. :)

My mother-in-law gave me Hen and Chicks in 4" pot few weeks ago. Do you know what's happening??? I killed it by overwater! :eek: Don't tell my mother-in-law. :angel: I went to grocery stores and looked for other Hen and Chicks. Unfortunately, they don't have any. :down:

Your Hen and Chicks and other succulents look very healthy. Why don't you put your Hen and Chicks in a strawberry pot (jar)? It will be very nice look.

beautyreddragon, I could mail you Hen and Chicks. My stepmom has a shitload, lol.