What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First CCPS Meeting!

In case you were not aware of our existance, the Carolina Carnivorous Plant Society is having its first meeting in Raleigh, NC on December 1st. Currently we are just a facebook group dedicated to bringing cp growers, enthusiasts, addicts, or anyone even mildly interested people together. We are open to anyone in any state in the Southeast/southern Northeastern States interested in joining us. For our first meeting we are going to be touring the North Carolina State University conservatory and my research projects there, after that we will be grabbing a quick lunch and then touring my personal collection and the collections of Mikulas, and another Nepenthes grower in Chapel Hill. Currently there are at least 10 people planning to attend and the more the merrier. We are also asking everyone to bring at least one plant for trade/auction/giveaway. The meeting is bound to be a fun and carnivore filled day! I hope a few of you will join and hopefully you will be able to attend the meeting.
Here is a link to the facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/carolinacpsociety/

Back