What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finaly My First Lithops & E. Obesa

*Barracuda_45*

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama
:-D Yippy!! I finaly got my first "Living Stones" Lithops, the creamy light one with the flower is Schwantesii V. Marthae and the darker one is Bromfieldii V. Glaudinae, they are WAAAAAAAAAY COOOOOL.. I definately need to get a few more and i also got a Euphorbia Obesa "baseball" its so cute and very pretty dont know if this one is a male or female though will have to wait till it gets alittle larger its the size of a golf ball right now. I also got Echinopsis Haku-Jo a very awsome sought after cactus and it has some little pups. I also recived my Haworthia attenuata southkloof and was suprised to see i got 2 freebies along with it, H. Tortosa and H. Venosa Tessecata...

Group shot..
newcactisucculents002.jpg

My Stones..:-D
newcactisucculents011.jpg

newcactisucculents010.jpg

Haku-Jo & pups
newcactisucculents008.jpg

Obesa
newcactisucculents003.jpg

my fave Haworthia
newcactisucculents012.jpg

and group shot of all of them
newcactisucculents004.jpg

ENJOY!!!

Beautiful!!!! I have a small tray of "Split rock" mixed with real rocks - makes a nice presentation -- amazing plants!! E. obesa is also a pretty cool plant! Awesome!!

Is the Haworthia a succulent? I just got one and I was going to post a pic for you so you could help me identify it, but then I saw this thread and there it was! It's looks just like the one you have labeled "my favorite Haworthia". Can you tell me what kind of Haworthia it is? I can't really read the label.

I love those stones!

Thanks rco, by any chance have ya posted up pics of yours? I would love to see them..:-D

Trapper, the one that you wanted to know about is Haworthia "Attenuata Southkloof" and yes they are succulents. Would love to see pics of yours, can ya post some up for all of us to see?

I deffinately want some more Lithops and another E. Obesa..:boogie:

Hey there! - i just posted a photo of my babies toes, LOL -- don't have any of the split rocks in a tray, but will try to get to that this week for you! Again, awesome plants!!

And where exactly are these new additions going to fit in the winter growing chamber?! lol. Lithops are great plants. Very unique.

xvart.

They look quite amazing!

Hey Tracey, that Euphorbia that I sent you with the leaves like E. ferox is E. parvifolia. Nice pics too; your collection is getting pretty big!
~Joe

Xvart, well im working on winter grow chamber #2. Trust me there housed properly at this time.. LOL!! Its an ADDICTION what can i say there cheap and awsome plants.. :blush:

Hey Joe, hows it goin man.. I here a Hako-Jo pup calling your name.. :-D Thanks for letting me know the proper name of that Euphorbia, all the plants ya sent me are doing great, will get pics and post um up tomarrow evening so you can see them. How about some Doris Taylor? If ya dont got any let me know i can spot ya some of that succulent as well..

Thanks again rco911, on my way to see your little baby toes..

Trapper im on my way to check out your Haworthia as well..

Im on the look out for 2 more Lithops of a certain color type, will keep everyone posted...

Back