What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

finally talangensis is coming (yay)

ANY advise would be greatly appreciated

also talangensis x maxima is coming too.

but i dont think i'll have any problem for N. x Lady Pauline

byt my savings for Nintendo DS is completely gone..

The only advise I can give you is....

TAKE PICTURES

Cuz I wanna see it. :3

How much did it cost? DS's cost like $120 now so... o.o

im also getting one soon (probably from the same place as you Lee :D) all i know is that i grows REALLY slow and stays REALLY small.
good luck with yours!
Alex

I see a trend. I picked up the ventricosa hybrid as well.

Negatory on talangensis being slow. Mines made 2 or 3 leaves in a little over a month.

im jus going by what i read on Joel's site. nepenthesaroundthehouse.com when i want to buy a nep. i always go there to see if i can provide enough.
Alex

I wouldn't use that site as a definitive guide on if you can grow a species or not. You have to keep in mind his conditions are much different than yours, and he grows everything outside. Something may be slow for him but relatively quick for someone else, or barely survive for you, but flourish for him.

I have a maxima x talangensis on the way.....which I guess is a backwards Lady Pauline. Looks like a bunch of us have been shopping. :-D

Back