What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Filling committees

Time to fill the groups. I have a list of people from the forum that wanted to be volunteers. Now you can decide what you want to volunteer for. You can be in more than one group, but you must send a resume (of sorts) to the head of the particular committee that you want to be one.

For growers send your resume to Houstonherp and he will look them over. If you do not meet the criteria he can remove the resume, the others will be presented to the board. Remember that we need more than growers. Everyone wants to be growers, but other areas of this conservancy are just as important and needed.

For collectors send your resume to Ozzy.

For education and PR send your resume to Noah.

Everyone that would like to help, but does not want to be in the above areas please email me or Pak. Please include how you would like to help.

Thank you,
Rose

Who is Noah? I need an email address

Hi Diana -

Sorry for the delay in posting a reply; needless to say, many NASC people have been VERY busy with the auction for the past couple of weeks!

Noah is a NASC board member, and our Head of PR and Education. It might be easiest to get more information about the NASC if you were to view the NASC web site at www.nasarracenia.org. You can find lots of information about the NASC and what each department/committee does, as well as information on formally joining the NASC, and e-mail links to contact each of the NASC board members.

I hope this helps. Please feel free to contact me or another board member directly if we can answer any additional questions!

Good Growing!

Mike

Back