What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I recently had a nice combination of access to a decent digital camera plus somewhat healthier plants than I've had in a while so naturally I combined the two and here we go:

this one was is descended from one of my first neps. It was a basal that snapped off during repotting and then the main plant died of root rot (I suspect). Despite the rust (or whatever that is on the leaves), I like this little raff and its will to live
Nraff.jpg

D binata "extrema" snacking on some gnats and car hair
binataextrema.jpg

S "Daniel Rudd" (I hope-that's what the auction said it was). New addition to the collection
Rudd.jpg

I received this N Red Leopard last summer/fall and put it in the window. Nothing happened. When my plants started dying off on me, I took a cutting of this plant and put the cutting in the LL tank and left the other in the window. These are the cutting's three pitchers-the parent plant has not pitchered once but continues to grow steadily in the window
RedLeopard1.jpg

RedLeopard2.jpg

D filiformis
filliformis.jpg

I love this one! S psittacina that happened to have a spider on it hamming it up for the camera
parrotandspider.jpg

The last few are replacement plants for some that died between waking up from dormancy until I discovered that the "purified" water from the machine was actually quite hard.

S leuco "tarnok"
tarnok.jpg

D. capillaris
capillaris.jpg

My favorite of my sarrs...S. minor
hoodedminor.jpg

peekingsminor.jpg

Nice shots. Looking Good !

Nothing spectacular? Well, I say that those plants are spectacular! I love that N. red leopard! The color on your S. minor is amazing! Plus, I hope your N. raff will be ok. :D

Nice plants, thanks for sharing!

Looks like everything is recovering nicely from the water problem.

Crystal

Looking good!

Those plants look great! especially the S. Minor!

Back