What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Femme Fatale.

25556-poison-ivy_400.jpg

I just love her, don't you?

:)

Not really. She'd probably give you a rash (among other things)!

Yeah poison ivy on your peepee = ouch.
I'll take the money though.

I always liked Scarecrow and Catowoman the best.

PSH don't hate. Ivy is the best villianess hands down.

Catwoman is soft stuff, she can't do cat scratch to this girl right here! :O

LOL! Everyone knows Oprah is the best villainess

Well, since we are the topic of "nature-themed" sexy comic ladies,
this pic has been stored on my computers hard drive forever:

Emma_Garden_z4.jpg

I have no idea who she is.
her image filename says "Emma-Garden.jpg"
so I guess she is Emma! ;)
thats all I know about her.

anyone know who she is or where she came from?

she reminds me of Dawn of "Cry for Dawn"..but I know she wasnt drawn by Linsner.

Scot

Well isn't she very conservatively dressed ;)

You guys think the slutty look is sexy, huh? Lol. There's revealingly hot, then there's sticky stripper "chic". And those calves look pretty muscular if you know what I'm saying.... Either she's a bodybuilder or her real name's Steve. Either way you might get hurt if you're not careful hehehehe lmao

Who would give you more itchy postules? Poison Ivy, or Steve I mean emma? .... I think I better sit back and wait for someone from the International Association for Large Calved Strippers to flame me.

EDIT: Did anyone notice she has no belly button?

I used to really be into X-men back in the day Scotty. Anyway the chick you posted reminded me of "White Queen" from Xmen, so I googled the name, and lo and behold "Emma Frost" came up (which is supposed to be this character's name).

Edit: Lol friggin Wikipedia... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Frost it has the same pic as you posted.

And those calves look pretty muscular if you know what I'm saying.... Either she's a bodybuilder or her real name's Steve.

ROFLMAO

Her calves look normally proportioned. How small should they be? Besides, I've noticed strippers tend to have well toned calves. Spending all that time in stilettos and straddling poles is muscle-building work lol.

My favorite from comic books:

Harley Quinn, on-again-off-again girlfriend of The Joker (and implied at one point to have had a fling with Poison Ivy).
harley_quinn.jpg

HarleyqLG.jpg

I was just reading Harley's bio on wiki X_x

Her calves look normally proportioned. How small should they be? Besides, I've noticed strippers tend to have well toned calves. Spending all that time in stilettos and straddling poles is muscle-building work lol.

You've got a point! More and more women, ESPECIALLY middle aged housewives are taking pole dancing classes. Maybe it's to tone up. Or maybe it's a desperate attempt to recapture some of their youth, because bar hopping and doing jello shots at that age is just sad. I had a friend who's mother actually took those classes. I could never look at her mother the same way ever again.... I couldn't stop the mental images of cellulite, varicose veins and a Cecarean scar from flashing through my mind. I wonder if anyone on this forum is a middle aged housewife who takes those classes to "tone up"? That would be awkward for everyone.

I never cared for comic books, but I did watch the cartoon when I was a kid and that Harlequin chick (well, and the butler, of course) was my favorite character. Isn't Harlequin fun to say? So elegant. So... fluid. Whoo, I think I need to go to bed. This post is getting superfluous and silly!

Back