What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Edward Hit Ebay!

What an idiot!!!!
He paid more than for one from AW. Some people....

101, that avatar is so over the top graphic. (bleh) :(

Justjack, that apple disturbs me.

And I'm wondering why people didn't report this to ebay. Everyone goes crazy when a plant is being illegally sold, why not when someone is being cheated of over 200 bucks?

You've got some nerve. It's a CARNIVOROUS apple, duh! (and it's not about to blow apple sauce all over your screen, apples to oranges or suicidal/homicidal gross images, duh X2!). The avatar is grossly inappropriate period, wrong forum. If I wanna see sick crap like that I go to my H666 account, seriously. I believe in the freedom of expression to the end. Still, no cannibal corpse fotos at family sites, and no Barny fotos at deadrotten.com unless your trying to say something entirely different than "I like Barney'! ;)
So, be godlike now (silent). (just kidding)

The seller can claim plausible deniability when the buyer finds out that he was taken to the tune of 200.00, for an all too common Nepenthes mirabilis; also considering the seller's stellar grasp of English (what he sent me could well have been a ransom note from Phuket), that prospect of safely receiving the plant from overseas is little to none.

But then again, I am going to win the Mega-Millions within two days, and I'll get you all an "eddie" . . .

Ooooooooooh! First dibs! Who wants to be a millionaire?!? Who wants to own eddie? (not Van Halen, as I hear he's for sale too!)

But then again, I am going to win the Mega-Millions within two days, and I'll get you all an "eddie" . . .

im going to hold you to that. :-O

just kidding.......but--not really.

Isn't the first pic in the auction from Redfern and isn't it copyrighted? Redfern should charge this guy 202.50for using it's copyrighted material.

That's great! you should notify whoever's in charge about that.

Awsome! I'll be looking forward to it. :p ;)

Back