What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Echeveria package - No Longer Available

DragonsEye

carnivorous plants of the world -- unite!
Echeveria package

Whilst I am well aware this is a cp forum, I also know that there are other plant nuts besides myself who are in possession of (or are possessed by) rather eclectic tastes in ?shrubbery?. This may be of interest for those individuals. The package contains:

? 3 Echeveria Black Prince cuttings ? Good-sized/mature cuttings. Would not be unreasonable to expect them to bloom this winter/spring. Full sun is necessary for best coloration.

? 6 Echeveria runyonii ?Topsy Turvy? cuttings -- Small cuttings which I would expect will reach blooming size within a year.

? 1 Echeveria diffractens cutting plus two small leaf plantlets ? Cutting is small/immature and the plantlets are tiny (think of the plantlets that arise from ping leaves). Depending upon your conditions, will likely be at least a year for the cutting to reach blooming size and at least two years for the plantlets to do so.

Cuttings should be left unplanted for several days to a week minimum to allow the cut ends to fully callus over. (Doing so minimizes chances of the cuttings rotting.) Plant in a gritty/co**** media which will drain freely. I would not advise using most of the premade cacti/succulent mixes typically sold as they tend to be utterly ?crap-tacularly? bad. (Though there are those folks who do succeed with them) A mix of fine grade fir bark, Turface/perlite, and chicken grit often works well. Basically, aim for particle size to be in the range of 2-5mm. Media may be lightly dampened (by misting for example) until the plants have rooted. Once rooted, watering can be increased.

Shipping covers a small flat rate box. US Only.

The following are representative photos of my plants in bloom.

List Date: 6/7/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Echeveria package
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Hmm, don't know why "?" appeared in front of each type of Echie being offered. Should have been standard "bullets". Ah well.

Back