What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera sp. Lantau Island x capensis "typical" - No Longer Available

Drosera sp. Lantau Island x capensis "typical"

Up for sale is one young plant of this cross, approximately 2" across and produced from my own parent plants. This is a personal hybrid, and one of several I intend to choose a cultivar from. Plants can reach nearly 4" across, with elongate semi-erect leaves that are intermediate between strap like and paddle shaped. Color is bright green with scarlet tentacles, blushing red in good lighting. Tall inflorescences will bear large, pale pink flowers, and are sterile. Pictures represent an adult specimen and flower.
Shipping covers a small flat rate priority box, if a heat pack is required please contact me. US Only.

List Date: 3/10/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Drosera sp. Lantau Island x capensis "typical"
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
terraforums-carnivorous-plant-discussions

I received this plant 2 days ago very heathy plan. Don't hesitate to buy from hcarltone.

Well I thought I would update this with pics of this plant flowing since I seen the flower stalk to day this is one of the strongest plants I have got in a long time I highly recommend hcarltons plants

Seeing a plant grow in its own pot makes me like this hybrid even more...

Back