What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera Prolifera X Schizandra for trade?

Hello All!!
I am just jumping back into the cp hobby this year and aquired some different plants labled D.profilera type 1 and another as type 2. The type 2 had much larger leaves and was very different from regular profileras i was stumped. Then i found that this hybrid exists not only in fairytales :p and it was a match! so im offering a small plantlet for a tropical pitcher plant of any type or kind i would even be open to other drosera, pings or sars ... except N.ventrata (i have enough of those)
thanks!!

Would you be interested in a trade for P. 'Aphrodite', rotundiflora x hemiepiphytica, moranensis x ehlersiae, or D. affinis? If not I have small N. rafflesiana I could trade for this...

Would you be interested in a plant (or multiple plants) of D. dichotoma 'Giant'?

I sent you your plant and it should have arrived a week and 1/2 ago… When are you going to send my plant?

Wasn't aware anyone had gotten responses to this...

SnapTrap, your inbox is full and I can't communicate with you. I need to know why you haven't sent my plant yet.

-charlie

Have you tried emailing him, charlie? According to his profile he hasn't been on since 6/2/15... ???

Back