What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does this forum support iphone?

• Thread starter steve25
  • Start date
Hello,

I'm new and had a quick question.

1. Does this forum support 3rd party programs such as Tapatalk for the iphone?

Please let me know thanks,
-Steve

----Dendroboard.com----
D. CR Auratus 1.2.0,
A. Galactonotus 'Yellow' 2.2.0

I'm not familiar with Takatalk, but the forums work fine on my old iPhone 3G, with a few limited quirks. One, the front page usually stalls bad when it loads the chatbox, so I keep the "New Posts" link in my bookmarks (http://www.terraforums.com/forums/search.php?do=getnew). Two, the drop down menus for private messages and such can act a little buggy from time to time. Otherwise, it works quite well.
~Joe

The forum works fine on my Droid as well with a minor quirk here or there as Joe mentions... Even my admin stuff runs pretty well. At this time, I do not have tapatalk enabled, I tried it once and it was flaky with some hacks I had installed and I've just never given it another chance.
Andrew

Site works just fin on my ipad.

I browse the forum often from my iphone and it works great. I only run into problems if I try to post, or using the drop down menus like "Quick Links" or "Search". They work but are a little glitchy.

Andrew

Agree. 3G is glitchy, but it you stay away from the main page, you'll be OK.

Now, the 3Gs, however, is different. I can't use the mini chat box, but the page loads well, and I can use the full-page chat, bookmarked on my phone.

This is all using "Safari Lite."

Yes, tapatalk is made to run with this forum software... as it is released. Not with all the little hacks which are running here.

Back