What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you ever have the urge

Status
Not open for further replies.
No we will not be talking about herbal essences or anything else suggested there in those commercials.
I'm talking about the urge to do something to prove someone wrong or to rectify the something wrong? I don't beleve you can truely punish a bad person through monatary charges although it probibly helps you a little. And then for other people you do something drastic to prove them wrong? Maybe I'm venturing off the path into the dimly lit forest.

Do I really need to say anything?
confused.gif

No not really. I think I was off the path a long time ago. Actually I was slightly angry when I wrote this. We can for all future events ignore this thread till the time is right.

i'm sorry i'm totally lost... huh?

Does the fact that I am the only one that comprehends what Tre's talking about say something about me?

Yes, I do get that urge. All the time.

Ok, let's put it this way: I get what you're saying, but I'd like to hear the story as to the origin of your rant.

Yeah, storytime.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ July 02 2005,7:42)]Does the fact that I am the only one that comprehends what Tre's talking about say something about me?

Yes, I do get that urge. All the time.
Remember: duct tape, ear plugs, tranquilizers, and combat boots are our friends!      
smile_m_32.gif

smile_k_ani_32.gif

Um, your red ants can also be useful!

Well I'll give one instance. It will be compleated in another thread because I am estatic how well it worked out. As you know (If you remember) I took my first AP test this year. IT is ranked from 1-5 with 5 being the highest. It is very hard to get a 5. My family of course being as they are (how unfortunate that they are my family) thought that there was no way I could get a 4 or 5. Actaully I think the wording my grandmother gave it when I told her about taking the US Gov and Politics test said "you have no chance in getting above a 2 because..." (well I'll stop there, you see the emotionally abusive person my grandmother is). Well I of course being how I am ignored them and studied beginning a month ahead of time (I mean besides being in the class then). Well I can't say everyone didn't beleve I could do it. My mother thought I could get a 4. Back to the story. After a month of studing and a weeks review in class we took a poll for who would get what. The results of that poll were (at least for me accurate). Then the next day we took the test, in those horrible conditions which I already described. July 1st I paid $8 to here the little automated voice say what I got...

Anyway I'll have more stories later. When I'm ready

Come on Treagum - think carefully before you start new threads. All this stuff is nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back