What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion/Requests Here - Bids ONLY in the Auction Threads

I'm not talking about a PM from the winner. I'm asking about a PM from the forum moderators as stated in the rules:

IF YOU WIN AN AUCTION: Winner is high bidder at auction close at 7:00 p.m. PST (10:00 p.m. EST) April 19, 2015 Winner should contact the lister/donor within three days to make shipping arrangements. Payment for the ITEM WON will go directly to Emily Troiano, Treasurer for the NASC (see payment methods and address above); please do NOT send ITEM payment to the seller! But DO remit any shipping fees directly to the seller. Once Emily has received payment for an item, she will notify one of the forum moderators, who will then notify the donor (and copy the bidder) that s/he can ship the item; the donor should have received shipping fees by this time. Donor has 14 days to ship the item once NASC has received payment.

From here:
http://www.terraforums.com/forums/s...eading-for-Participation-in-2015-NASC-Auction

Apologies, I read that incorrectly. No, I don't believe that there will be any additional follow-up other than Emily's post that payment has been received.

No apologies needed, I could have been more descriptive.
Thanks for the info, now I can ship out!

This was my first year participating and I really enjoyed it. I am excited for next year. I'll have more things to donate and maybe I'll bid on some stuff too. I wish we had another auction soon, I suddenly found all this stuff to donate!

Anyway, Thanks again. :D

Am I supposed to update the thread for the seeds I won after I get them in June? Just wondering since Presto hasn't closed that thread yet.

Yes, please do. I only close threads when I know they are completely finished. Thanks!!

Moderators Note: The following three posts were moved from this auction thread as the added posts make it more difficult to track the status of the auction.

How exactly did presto get involved in this auction.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to pay NASC before your items can be shipped. Upon receipt of payment NASC notifies the shipper that payment has been received and the item should be shipped. For this specific intent and purpose Presto is NASC.

I'm curious, how much did the auction bring in for NASC. This year? I really enjoyed it, can't wait to do it again next year!

Back