What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dangerous

uphwiz

jimmy
I dont know my spiders very well :blush:the only one i can id is the brown recluse:0o:, ive seen too many bad wound pics not to learn how to id it.
These are all over my yard this one is right beside the door , i figure it will stop some of the stink bugs from getting in , if it eats them LOL.

Golden orb weaver of some kind, painful bite but essentially harmless to people... We had slightly different ones in florida that were twice the size of that, as well as those ones...

Pretty! I haven't seen one of these since they mowed down all the tall grasses & cattails behind my condo a few years ago.

We used to have mantids fight those spiders as kids, but that was over 15 years ago. The mantis always won.

Yep! I have some incarnation of that in my garden, too. They're really beautiful.

Man, you guys have the coolest critters in your neck of the woods, so jealous.

Man, you guys have the coolest critters in your neck of the woods, so jealous

Hey, you have LIZARDS!

I guess it's all a matter of what you're used to seeing. For you, Lizards are a dime a dozen....for me, they're super cool.

Oh yeah, tons of small lizards everywhere.

Back