What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. Occidentalis var. Microscapa gemmae

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrWurm

Californian in DC
So I've got about 100 fresh gemmae which I want to trade away for other pygmy gemmae. I'm thinking about sending them out in sets of ~20, so for those of you bad at math, that makes for 5 potential trades. 2 of these sets are on hold, so that makes for 3 trades at the moment, though one of those may free up.

PM me with your offers, the only species i'm not looking for is scorpioides. If you don't have gemmae at the moment, but will soon, I will consider sending mine out to you in advance, so viability isnt compromised.

Offers with links or attachments to pictures of your actual plants will be more highly considered. Here is mine:
(this plant is a bit less than the diameter of a dime)

-Jason

Would you consider seeds of other plants, like D. sessilifolia or P. parviflora? I just don't see anything noteworthy in the crowns of my pygmy sundews right now. I'm still seeing live flower buds from D. pygmaea & allantostigma!

I'm not very interested in trying to grow anything from seed right now, however I will consider trading if you expect to have gemmae in the future.

Alright, I'm closing this tomorrow, last call...

Alright, I'll contact the winners, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back