What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D.filiformis unknown variety

Helo Terra forums this is my first thread.... well i recently got some D.filiformis seeds (unknown variety) from a member..
:-D

I have some D.filiformis growing great so i have really no use to the seeds so i would like to pass them on to a beginner grower or some one who needs a D.filiformis i only have 1 pack so i what i will do is first 5 people to type their name and i will generate a random number from 1-20 and the winner will send me a SASE .. i will announce the winner ..:blush:
ALSO TAKE A LOOK AT THIS THREAD TO EXPLAIN MORE ABOUT THESE SEEDS

http://www.terraforums.com/forums/s...e-received-D-filiformis-Florida-Giant-from-me

i hope i did this right its my first post ever..:blush::blush::blush:

1.Tatorger-17! Thank you!

1.Tatorger
2.Corners

:-D Post looks good.

1.Tatorger
2.Corners
3.land_pro thank you

1.Tatorger
2.Corners
3.land_pro 7 thank you

1.Tatorger 17
2.Corners 16
3.land_pro 7 thank you

1.Tatorger 17
2.Corners 16
3.land_pro 7 thank you
5. Lowlow thanks

1.Tatorger 17
2.Corners 16
3.land_pro 7 thank you
4. Oregon VFT, 12, well this spot wasn't taken so I'm assuming I can have it :)
5. Lowlow thanks

1.Tatorger 17
2.Corners 16
3.land_pro 7 thank you
4. Oregon VFT, 12, well this spot wasn't taken so I'm assuming I can have it :)
5. Lowlow 5..... Sorry

Okay now that we have everyone i will do the random number generator from random.org.....

Okay i have generated the number was 17 and the winner is "tatorger" with a dead on guess :
I will pm the winner ! Thank you for participating

be on the look out for my other give away in mid week :)

okay now that we have everyone i will do the random number generator from random.org.....

Hey, i was the recipient of this giveaway and the plants are growing like crazy and i had a great germination rate. I also had a couple extra surprises, there are some other kind of drosera too, any idea what they might be?
Thank you!
-Travis

Back