What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D.'Beliziana" "nightmare" winner The Griffin $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

flytraplady5

Hort. School dropout X 2
USA only

Sorry, I missed posting yesterday.More important matters than CP's
Being offered by Raccoon Ridge Nursery, is this naturally occurring hybrid from the New Jersy pine barrens. I believe it was discovered by JIm the last name escapes me right now. There are other forms in existance like a German, clone.
The owner of RNN has approximately 1 doz of these plants growing in a 10 inch bowl.
The largest plant from this bowl will be selected and sent to the winner of this auction.
This plant will be at least 3" in diameter. it can get larger and probably look better if grown in a clump of 2 or more plants.

I will ship this plant bare root. and cover the cost of postage using Priority Mail.
Thanx in advance for bidding on this wonderful seldom seen for sale plants.
Lois

$10

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Joe, your plant was mailed out this am.
LMO

This a.m. as in yesterday, 7/24?!! It arrived today!! Looks great, thanks!

Last edited:
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back