What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CPASA meetups

• Thread starter Werdna
  • Start date

Werdna

I am diagonaly parked in a parallel universe
I meant to make a post sooner but time got away from me. How does Saturday, May 20th around 5 sound to everyone? We could do Borderlands again, but I’m open to other suggestions. Maybe we could establish a rotation?

Can't do that, I have my daughter's graduation party on May 5th.

Can't do that, I have my daughter's graduation party on May 5th.
Congrats to her! I was actually suggesting May 20th at 5pm. Hopefully you’re recovered from the party then!

Congrats to her! I was actually suggesting May 20th at 5pm. Hopefully you’re recovered from the party then!
Hmm, dunno how I typo'd that so bad... Wife and I were out celebrating 20 years married and I mentioned the meet... she then reminded me of the grad party on May 20th so I wanted to get my reply in as quickly as I could. Messed that whole thing up! haha! My daugher isn't even out of school till the 11th. :ROFLMAO:
So yes, her party is Sat. May 20th and not on Friday the 5th.

Hmm, dunno how I typo'd that so bad... Wife and I were out celebrating 20 years married and I mentioned the meet... she then reminded me of the grad party on May 20th so I wanted to get my reply in as quickly as I could. Messed that whole thing up! haha! My daugher isn't even out of school till the 11th. :ROFLMAO:
So yes, her party is Sat. May 20th and not on Friday the 5th.
O crap I read that wrong. Thought you could make it.

Hahaha! So as my pal, you say you can't make it, so the day gets moved. 😉 jk

If we want to keep it a Saturday I’d need to push it off until June 3, otherwise I could do a weeknight. I’m totally open to suggestions.

If it's during the week Tuesday/ Friday I'm free after 9pm usually. If it's a slow night I could get off earlier maybe.

Don't bother changing it for me when it's good for everyone else. I generally have nothing going on in the evenings so I'll see you all next time, I'm sure!

I guess we’ll stick with the 20th for now and plan another for June?

Sound good to me. Wish Andrew could make it but we will have plenty more hopefully. I had so much fun last meeting!

Is everyone good with holding these meetups monthly on the 3rd Saturday?

How are we ramping up the meeting frequency when you all didn't even give a run down on the last meeting? :p

The “meeting” was attended by @Mikes_little_oasis , myself, and @schmiggle. I brought a H. macdonaldae and Mike brought a beautiful nepenthes hybrid for “show and tell.” Mike also brought a few freebie drosera seed and a D. madagascarensis to give away, of which I was the recipient. Thanks Mike! The brewery had a band on the patio, but it didn’t impede conversation. We conversed about all things CP related for hours until the staff politely warned us that they were shutting the lights off. Unfortunately I didn’t think to take any pictures.

Back