What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Christmas Cephalotus Giveaway

Dexenthes

Aristoloingulamata
Hello folks and Merry Christmas!

In the spirit of the season I would like to offer one rooted, growing "typical" Cephalotus division for giveaway.

The only stipulation for this is that I ask that you only participate in this giveaway if you do not already own a Cephalotus. So please, if you are already growing a Cephalotus, this giveaway is for those who do not currently own one and wish to do so.

The winner of this plant will be the first one who can accurately guess what my favorite cooking spice is. I will give you a hint that it is a singular ingredient, it is not processed or a brand name item. It is simply a type of plant. If nobody is getting anywhere I will give more hints later on.

Good luck and happy holidays.

-Dexenthes

Cumin?

Im Gonna hazard a guess at Saffron.

No no and no. I will be keeping a closeish eye on this thread, so feel free to keep guessing. I will answer as soon as there is a winner.

Garlic?

(multiple yet independent guesses allowed?)

No. but Yes, multiple guess are fine, one per post.

Last edited:
Still no

Cilantro?

Still no winner

Onion

Still no winner

Mint

Rosemary

Last edited:
Fun thread, nice idea, props to OP and best of luck to participants!

Back