What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cephalotus cuttings - No Longer Available

Cephalotus cuttings

Four available.

Pictured are six of the rooted cuttings I have available. The larger ones have been grown on a windowsill and the smaller one under grow lights from a leaf. The pot with the largest plants is the mother plant. It is not for sale and is purely there for reference.

Plants have been growing in the pot pictured for around a month.

I ship my plants bare root wrapped in sphagnum moss. Item price covers shipping costs, item price is per rooted cutting. If you purchase more than one, (just send to cumulative total) I will refund you $5 for each additional item.

Thank you and happy growing!

List Date: 11/16/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Cephalotus cuttings
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Are you growing them in one of those self watering african violet pots?

Yes. I've tried a number of potting methods and these have worked best for cephalotus

That is really awesome! I LOVE these pots for my houseplants. It's exciting to know that they also work well for cephalotus. Do you grow any other CP in them?

Not currently but I intend to experiment with some drosera and nepenthes at some point. Right now I have everything else in pots made of cut up gallon jugs and plastic bottles.

(I'm a college student which is synonymous with poor. :p It's laughable the amount of bartering I go through to get the plants and equally funny what they get put in once they get here. But, que sera sera, at least whatever it is makes us creative.)

Back