What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ccps meeting huge success

Hello,

I wanted to let you know the CCPS meeting last Saturday was a huge success. We had about 38 people show up.

Anyone who wants to see photos can go here, we have about 56 photos uploaded from last the meeting http://www.geocities.com/ccps_06_meeting/

Let me know what you think.
-Jeremiah-

BTW The "B52" won best of show.

2cc30953.jpg

73160789.jpg

5c7d8a9d.jpg

dang it, it says check back in an hour. awsome VFT though.

Hh yeah it should be working now.

thanks
-Jeremiah-

That's really cool. I wish there were CP meetings around where I live
smile_h_32.gif

Man, those plants were tight! Did I see a large ventricosa x mapuluensis? Oh man. You need to put the pics somewhere else, because there is no bandwidth on that site. try photobucket.

Nice photos.
smile.gif
Is there anyone in those photos we might know? And are ALL the photos from the meeting?

Sure are some beeeyoootiful plants.
smile.gif

yup, thats me in the Dolphins Jersey, I cant help it I grew up in Florida, I sure took alot of heat for it at Jeremiahs House though (Broncos Fan)
smile_n_32.gif

Who's the wierdo in the red shirt with a camera trying to hitchhike with the neps?

lol

Yeah I think Kirk, BCK and I were the only Terra Forum member that came.

"And are ALL the photos from the meeting?"
All the photos on the geocities site I posted are for the meeting but photobucket has other photos as well.

Thanks
-Jeremiah-

I know who the weirdo in the red shirt is.
smile.gif
It's STEVE!

And geez...anyone who grows CPs has to be a LITTLE weird...dontcha think?
smile.gif

I'm glad the meeting went well Jeremiah,nice pictures as well!

Jerry

Back