What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cat Food

• Thread starter swords
  • Start date
  • Tags
    led
NY Police Find Live Cat 'Marinating' In Car Trunk

df4947eb-c61f-43c8-8142-86e807845613.jpeg

BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — Police say a traffic stop led to animal cruelty charges after they found a live cat "marinating" in oil and peppers in the trunk of a car.

Buffalo police say officers heard the cat meowing when they stopped 51-year-old Gary Korkuc of Cheektowaga to ticket him for running a stop sign Sunday night.

They say they checked the trunk and found 4-year-old Navarro in a cage, his fur covered with oil, crushed red peppers and chili peppers.

Police say Korkuc told them he did it because Navarro was ill-tempered. Korkuc was charged with cruelty and released; his phone number isn't listed.

Police say he told them he was going to cook Navarro. Korkuc also told officers a number of things that didn't make sense, including that his neutered male cat was pregnant.

Animal advocates have cleaned Navarro and put him up for adoption.
———
Information from: The Buffalo News, www.buffalonews.com

It's terrible, but I have to say it... I bet he tastes like chicken. Yum, Chow Mein cat. Though, with the peppers, it would have been more like Kung Pao kitty. :-)) Geesh, some people would do anything.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NmXxrMC5Pv4?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NmXxrMC5Pv4?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

David

Last edited:
@Indiana Gardener hahahahahahaha!

LOLOLOLOL Indiana Gardener!

Right near me this happened. That guys should be marinatd!

That's probably what most people in India think about the majority of people in the US who eat beef. Eating cat may seem disgusting and wrong to most people in western nations, but it's really all just a matter of perspective.

I raise exotic chickens as pets too, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying a nice plate of stir fry. That said, it was entirely wrong of that guy to marinate that cat in a hot car trunk. Everybody knows meat has to be marinated in the fridge. lol

David

It's the idea of eating a pet as punishment that is wrong.
Guy obviously needs some treatment.

If I had a rooster that's people aggressive, should I give him to someone else so that he can put their eye out or add him to a pot of noodles?

David

Back