What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brugmansia cutting dustin $8

Status
Not open for further replies.

schloaty

Staff member
Up for auction is one rooted cutting (shipped bare root) an unknown variety of Brugmansia.

Last year, in a two gallon pot, my plant was 3' tall and 5' wide.....and flowered 5 or 6 times durring the growing season. The flowers are the typical trupet shape from which the common name, "Angel's Trumpet," is derived.

The blooms are white flushed with pink, HUGE, and very fragrant in the evening.

Pics of the mother plant.
100_4297.jpg

100_4302.jpg

100_4303.jpg

At any rate, the cutting is about 10" (will most likely be half that after potted, as about half will go below the soil line) tall, and currently sitting in the water in which they rooted, awaiting transplant.

Do not miss out on the opportunity to own this very beautiful plant! Amaze your friends and neighbors with the sight!

They love water, sun and fertilizer. Cannot take a freeze, so bring indoors for colder months, or grow as a tender annual.

This is the third year I've had mine, so I'm looking forward to another season of rediculous blooms.

I pay shipping
starting bid: $2

lower 48 states only.

Last edited:
Shipped yesterday.

came in great shape and is growing pretty rapidly :), even sending out roots above the soil, thank you very much

Thanks for supporting NASC!

xvart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back