What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bromeliads for give away or trade

I have several bromeliads that I need to get rid of. I have lost name tags so I don't know exactly what they are. They are either guzmania Irene, Neoregelia Grace or NEoregelia Tangerine. All get a little too big for a vivarium unless you have a really big viv. I do, I have a 150 gallon, and one of these would be perfect in it. So basically they would be house plants for anyone who likes broms.

They are nearly full grown, have not bloomed yet, and are very well rooted. Shipping cost for one of them will be 5 dollars. If anyone wants one PM me and I will give you my paypal info so you can pay for shipping. There's really not a lot I want in trade right now, so would rather just get these shipped out. If you want more than one plant, add 50 cents for shipping each additional one please.

(This is okay to ask for cost of shipping, right?) If not please remove thread.

Will they do well in a greenhouse? It's humid enough, and never goes below 60 degrees.

Oh, I'm sure you can ask reimbursement for shipping.

I think I can handle the broms., I'll take 'em.

Definitely they do well in a greenhouse. That will be perfect. I don't have room in mine to keep these. They will be very nice plants.

How many do you want? I've got about 10 here right now, and even more at another greenhouse in the next town.

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

I'm estimating 5 dollars shipping for the first and then 50 cents each additional plant. They are rooted so will add weight to the box.

Three species? I'll take 6, then. :boogie:

Back