What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bored...................

...waiting on a phone call from my buddy......hoping he gets to town and comes over with his chain saw before the storm hits..........so i took the camera out in the back yard........

gooseberries......didnt even know the plant had bloomed....just found them 2 days ago
Untitled-2234634.jpg

my wifes climbing rose that she bought this spring....hoping i can get it to live through the winter......its more lavender than this pic shows though it does have some pink.....not sure how to adjust my levels for lavender though
Untitled-112342634.jpg

a wild flower thats out in the alley, though still on my property, not 100% sure what it is cause i cant find my wildflower book but i believe its a vetch
Untitled-32134.jpg

sweet, I want a backyard too so that i can take pictures :(

OH! OH! GOOSEBERREIS!!!

I LOVE gooseberry jam. My mother in law's gooseberry crop got a fungus this year... :( WAHHHH!!!
No gooseberries for Schloaty....

That's one pretty wildflower. :) You'r lucky.

Those berries do look good. I'm keeping my eye on the tons of blackberries in a nearby park. They are everywhere! I'm aimin' to haves me a blackberry cobbler. YUM!

Never had goose berry's how do they taste?

keep laughing Lauderdale but Photoshop has red, blue and yellow levels.....how in the hell do i adjust for lavender?

Nep AK......no clue....we planted the bush to find out :grin:

Gooseberries taste like goosberries. I found out what that meant by planting some too. Could the purple flowers be lupines? They definitely have that pea family look, but don't quite look like vetch to me. At least not the vetches I've seen.

Bruce, most defiantly a vetch.....Vicia
Untitled-165.jpg

here is a lupine
IMG_0798.jpg

I don't think of vetches as being defiant, but I shouldn't be surprised that MT vetches are.

Back