What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blackberry bushes schloaty $10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know kamil already put some up but i have some to offer too...im planning to expand my vegetable garden a little more and need more room so clearing out some more space....

these are wild blackberry bushes and you will be getting 5 bushes being mature or year away from maturity...they will be clipped back and dug up and should be ready to grow nicely once you get them planted into your garden...i do have too many of these bushes so if no one bids on them there going to go to compost or thrown into the weeds to start again..they are very hardy and rhizomous...they are hardy to zone 6

i do think they are the ever bearing and by mid summer at our house...usually i can go out and collect a pint of blackberries every day or 2, or more...last year i had to have gotten at least 1-2 gallons of blackberries from all the bushes we have

how about for every $8 extra spent on top of starting bid ill throw in an extra 5 starts...or whatever size i find in the area im clearing...most of the plants are at least 3+ years old and produce fruit, but you might get 1-2 year plants too

Starting bid: $2

Shipping will be around $5 or possibly little more if we get high bids and more plants

Please US bidders only

Thanks

These are blackberries right? I put up raspberries....I need some blackberries! $5

im not sure...to me they look similar....i know there edible cause ive probably eaten over a gallon myself lol...i just know there black...so its blackberries or black raspberries, sorry im not exactly sure

oooo! These will go well with my wild raspberry bushes (that AREN'T mature yet....grumble grumble).

$10

paid, shipping sent.

plants received!

Thanks!

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back