What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bettas Unite!

MidnightSkies, that tank is beautiful! And so are your fish of course!

Very nice, pictures you guys! I'll try and get a picture of mine up in a couple of days.

Here's two pics of Lava fighting with his own reflection :p

new9-2.jpg

new10-3.jpg

I forgot to add this other pic.

new4-5.jpg

Very nice looking Betta!

Here is mine. His name is Fishman, named after Fishman from WindWaker:
Fishman.gif

Betta02.jpg

Betta01.jpg

Betta03.jpg

Fishman is very nice looking. I like the second picture of him :)

Here are pics of past Betta's I've had.

StudBoy

studboy002.jpg

Phlash. He was a Crowntail

Phlash004.jpg

very nice! also the vases aren't the best thing for a betta, they prefer tanks with larger surface areas

My new Betta is kept in a 10 gallon tank. Those two I posted were from before and I didn't know any better ;)

oh, okay lol! I wasn't sure/

Nice bettas everyone!

I hope it's okay to post my picture here. My female looked like she was ready yesterday and the male had his nest made so I released her into the 20 gal. tank. She followed him around for aobut 30 min. then he bit her so I separated them again. This time I put him in the small floating tank.
IMG_6838.JPG

She definitely looks egg-laden. Maybe some additional hiding places would help.

Thanks for replying, Jim. I have two ceramic fish I made with open mouths. I have them in there but she got so scared when he bit her that I thought it best to get her out. I don't think he could catch her in such a big tank so I'm thinking about putting her in the floater with him to see how that works, once he builds his nest in there. He took a hunk out of her bottom fin, so when I say he can't catch her, I mean except to harm her. I know he can do that. She was following HIM around. He didn't seem to know what to do.

Glad we're not anthropomorphising this! LOL!

Yeah, too much information, huh?

Back