What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Merritt

Well, basically, I'm 12 years old, in Middle School, and I really love plants & nature. I had been growing CP's for a few years, yet they all died, because I didn't know that they needed tons of light and good circulation. Now, I am doing much better, and so are my plants. If ya don't believe me, just look below:

D. scorpiodes baby:
scorp1.jpg

D. capensis 'Narrow'
narrow_leaf.jpg

narrow_crown.jpg

U. livida:
livida1.jpg

D. capensis 'Alba' Baby (it's small, so you can see how good my cam's macro is:
baby3.jpg

baby2.jpg

baby1.jpg

VFT I recued last week:
vft2.jpg

vft1.jpg

Let me know what ya think. (There's going to be LOTS more pictures taken today w/ my new cam.)

U. gibba
gibba2.jpg

gibba1.jpg

D. capensis 'Alba' next to dime:
baby4.jpg

I'm afraid your D. capensis 'Alba' isn't an alba.

Yeah, I thought so too, but the thing is that I got a packet of seeds from BobZ about a year ago labled "D. capensis 'Alba' ", and so I planted them, and well, I dunno. What do you other guys think?

-Ben

I think you need to put this question in the approriate thread as this is a limited thread, not to be used for discussion. Thanx!!

Right, ok. I'll post this in another thread.

-Ben

Drosera36, i think your doing a wonderfully with your CPs and your pics are FANTASTIC!!!
smile_m_32.gif
Deffinately get the pics posted in the right sections for everyone to see, they are awsome..

Back